A Kaleidoscope of Rarities
From Italy Online is proud to present a truly unique collection of the most exotic and tasteful Italian antiques that guarantees to touch the hearts and minds of even the most insensitive audience. All the items in our collection have been purchased at antique auctions in Italy.
Visit our online store and enjoy the amazing kaleidoscopic series of exceptionally artistic rarities. All the items have been well preserved, including the inscriptions on the bases and all the minor scars that Time has left on them.
Our Italian antiques series covers a wide range of ornamental designs and artistic forms that include, among many others,
- ceramic jugs and plates decorated in the traditional Tuscan and Deruta styles,
- Classical vases made of Murano glass,
- intriguing paintings by Attilio Moreddu, Luigi Leggeri and some unknown XX century Italian artists.
Four items in our collection deserve a special mention.
1. A 43-cm table clock, transformed into a porcelain vase with lion-paw legs and gilded bronze frames, mesmerises you with its elegant depictions of tranquil medieval countryside.
2. An antique showcase, topped with marble and decorated with gilded metal, ceramic miniatures and metal appliques in the style of Napoleon III, rivets you with its curved glass frames and geometric complexity.
3. The Monk and the Child, an oil painting created by an unknown artist, is a rare example of the long-forgotten fine art typical of Italian schools at the end of the XIX century.
4. Finally, The Annunciation is a copy of one of Leonardo da Vinci's most outstanding masterpieces. The painting was created by the XIX century Italian artist Bianchini, who left his signature on the front and some scribbles on the back of his creation.
We may and we will deliver your purchase to you wherever in the world you are, since we are in the possession of the official permission by the Italian authorities to export it outside Italy and the European Union. You will also receive the tracking number of your order to be able to follow it all the way to your door.
The price range
Our price list for this exceptional collection is quite reasonable and flexible. Depending on how much you are willing to spend, you may treat yourself to a delightfully miniature Montopoli amphora for less than €100 or pay just under € 2,300 to become an exclusive owner of The Monk and the Child.
Feel free to contact From Italy Online if you still have any questions. Otherwise, look through our incredible collection of Italian antiques to buy the one that grips you most.